常用外贸英语知识学习(整理终极版)
[color=indigo:0e23592dd6][size=18:0e23592dd6]询盘函电常用英语:
1. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.
我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。
2. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.
我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。
3. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.
如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。
4. Let's have your counteroffer.
请还个价。
5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。
6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can't accept it.
你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。
7. It's absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.
我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。
8. We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
9. I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.
不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。
11. I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的还价,减价3元。
12. If the price is higher than that, we'd rather call the whole deal off.
如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。
一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
Words and Phrases
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about 对...询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘
{$isbest} May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊订货[/size:0e23592dd6][/color:0e23592dd6]
吴学辉
[color=indigo:389d8dc76e][size=18:389d8dc76e]第1招 妥善安排会面的约定
—I'd like to make an appointment with Mr. Lee.
当你计划到海外出差,顺道拜访客户时,必须先以书信通知对方。出国以前再以Telex或电话向对方确认访问的日期和目的。如果是临时决定的拜访,也要通过对方的秘书安排,告诉她:"I'd
like to make an appointment with 一起.呵英语站
Mr.Lee."(我想和李先生约见一次。)让对方对你的造访有所准备,才会有心情和你洽谈。
第2招 向沟通对手表示善意与欢迎
--I will arrange everything.
如果沟通是由你发起,提供对手一切的方便,能使沟通一开始便在友善和谐的气氛下进行。尤其是当你的沟通对手是远道而来的,你热心地告知他:“I 英语.站
will arrange everything."
(我会安排一切。)不但表现出你的诚意,也能使他在不必顾虑食宿等琐事的情况下,专心与你进行沟通。
第3招 沟通进行中应避免干扰
—No interruptions during the meeting!
如果沟通的地点是在你的公司,那么请叮咛你的部属,勿在沟通过程中做不必要的干扰。因为过份的干扰会影响沟通的意愿和热忱。
第4招 遵守礼仪
--Behave yourself!
沟通时,仍然要遵守一般奉行的礼仪和保持良好的仪态,这样可以增加人们对你的好感,提高你的沟通效率。此外,坐姿不良,在对手讲话时左顾右盼,都足以使人对体产生不良的印象,而减低与你洽谈的兴致。
第5招 适时承认自己的过失
--It's my fault.
如果你明显地犯了错,并且对别人造成或大或小的伤害,一句充满歉意的“I'm sorry. It's my
fault."(对不起,是我的错。)通常能够获得对方的原谅。就算他实在很懊恼,至少也能稍微缓和一下情绪。做无谓的辩解,只能火上加油,扩大事端。
第6招 抱怨不是无理取闹
—I have a complaint to make.
以激愤的语气向人抱怨某事,很可能令人心生反感,而使结果适得其反。服务员上错了菜,旅馆女服务员忘了整理你的房间,送来的货物根本不是你订单上所指明的东西等情况,着实令人懊恼。但是生气并不能解决问题,不如心平气和而语气坚定地告诉对方
"I have a complaint to make.”(我有怨言。)然后告诉他所发生的事。
第7招 资料须充实完备
—We have a pamphlet in English.
具体的物品通常比口头描述更有说服力。当客户听到你说 "We have a pamphlet in
English."(我们有英文的小册子。)或 "Please take this as a
sample"(请将这个拿去当样品。)时,一定会兴趣大增,进而问你许多和产品有关的问题。如果你平时资料搜集得全面,便能有问必答。这在商务沟通上是非常有利的。
第8招 缓和紧张的气氛
--How abouta break?
当会议因冗长而陷于沉闷、紧张的气氛时,做无意义的僵持是无法获得令人满意的结果的。如果能在不打断对方的情形下提出“How
about a
break?”(休息一下如何?)对方必能欣然接受,紧张的气氛也立刻得以经解。当你们再回到会议桌时,也能以清晰的思路继续沟通。
第9招 做个周到的主人
—You can use our office equipment if necessary.
如果沟通是在你的公司进行,除了应向沟通对手提供舒适的场所以外,更应该尽量配合对手,向他提供有助于沟通进行的服务与设备。例如,大大方方地告诉他“
You can use our office equipment if
necessary.”(如果必要的话,您可以使用我们的办公室设备。)协助对手对沟通内容做正确的衡量,其结果可能也是对己方极为有利的。
第10招 询问对方的意见
—What is your opinion?
每个人都希望自己的意见受到重视。当你和他人进行沟通时,除了说出自己的想法以外,随时可加上一句“What is
your opinion?”(你的意见是?)或“ I'd like to hear your ideas about
the problem.”(我想听听你对这个问题的看法。)不但让对方感觉受到重视,更能使你们因思想的交流而逐渐达成协议。
第11招 清楚地说出自己的想法与决定
—I think I should call a lawyer.
如果在沟通场合中,你无法详实地说出心中的意念,不仅会使对方听得满头雾水,说不定还会让对方认为你对实际情形根本不了解,而失去和你沟通的兴致。试想假如你在向警察描述车祸的发生时,不能提醒他“Ihad
theright-of-way."(我有优先行驶权。)或没告诉他“ I think I should call a
lawyer."(我想我该叫个律师。)你也许因此而吃了大亏。还有很多情况是特别需要提供详实资料的,例如:向医生叙述你的病痛,告诉理发师你所要的发型,向客户讲解产品的特性等。平常多注意英美人士对这类场合的应对,您这方面的英语一定会大有进步! 第12招 找出问题症结
--What seems to be the trouble?
任何一个冲突或误解的产生,都有潜在原因。为什么你的老客户这回不向你的公司订货?为什么对方不能达到你的要求?这种情况发生时,要立刻积极地探索原因。向对方探询“What seems to be the troubte?”(有什么困难吗?)或问一句“Is there something that
needs our attention?"
有什么需要我们注意的吗?)都能表示你对事情的关切。知道问题的症结,才有办法进行沟通。
第13招 要有解决问题的诚意
—Please tell me about it.
当客户向你提出抱怨时,你应该做的事是设法安抚他。最好的办法就是对他提出的抱怨表示关切与解决的诚意。你的一句“Please
tell me about it”(请告诉我这件事的情况。)或“I'm sorry for my error and
assure you I will take great care in performing the
work”(我为我的错误感到抱歉,并向您保证,我会尽全力处理此事。)令对方觉得你有责任感,也会恢复对你的信任。
第14招 适时提出建议
--We'll send you a replacement right away.
当损失已经造成时,适时地提出补救方法,往往能使沟通免于陷入僵局,甚至于得以圆满地达成协议。例如:你运送到客户手上的货物,的确不是订单上所标明的,而你又能立即向他保证
"We'll send you a replacement right away."
(我们会立即寄给您一批替换品。)或者告诉他“We can adjust the price for you if you
keep the
material.”(如果您留下这批材料,我们可以为您调整价格。)那么,客户心中的忧虑必定立刻减半,而愿意考虑您的提议。
第15招 随时确认重要的细节
—Is this waht we decided?
商务洽谈中,一牵扯到金额、交货条件和日期时,除了洽谈当时要用口头复述加以确认外,合约拟好后,更要详细地过目一遍。一旦发现疑点,应立刻询问对方“Is
this what we decided? ”(这是我们说定的吗?)合约内容真的错得离谱,就应告诉对方“I'll have
to return this contract to you
unsigned."(我得将这份合约退还给你,不能签名。)以示抗议。任何合约上的问题,宁可罗嗦一点,也决不可含糊。
第16招 听不懂对方所说的话时,务必请他重复
—Would you mind repeating it?
英语不是我们的母语,听不懂是很自然的。听不懂又装懂,那才是有害的。其实请人家重复或再讲清楚一点并不难,你只要说”Would
you mind repeating
it?"(您介意再讲一遍吗?),相信对方不但会再说一遍,而且连速度都会放慢些。如果你还是没听懂,那么仍然要用这个老方法:“Could
you explain it more precisely?”(您能解释得更明白一点吗?)
第17招 使谈判对手作肯定答复的问题
—Is it important that …?
连续发问沟通对手给予肯定答复的问题,最后引导他对你的主要建议也作有定的答复,是绝对须要花费一番心思的。通常沟通对手只对自己有利的问题,才会痛快地回答“Yes”。因此,在沟通场合开始前,不妨先细心地想一下,你所希望对方接受的条件,对他有什么好处,试着以“Is
it important that …?”(…是不是对您很重要?)或“Is it helpful if
…?”(如果…是不是对你有帮助?)未获得他的肯定,那么要使你的建议通过也不难了。
第18招 做适当的让步
—The best compromise we can maks is...
沟通双方的互相让步,最常见的例子就是讨价还价。买方希望卖方减价一百五十元,而卖方只想减价五十元,双方一阵讨价还价之后,最后减了一百元。不论你的对手是如何的咄咄逼人,你总得做一个最后的让步:“The
best compromise we can make is … ”(我们所能做的最好的折衷办法是…)或是“ This is
the lowest possible
price.”(这是最低的可能价格了。)然后坚定不移,否则如果让步得太过,你可就要有所损失了。
第19招 不要仓促地做决定
—Please let me think it over.
在商场上讲求信用,一旦允诺人家的事情,要再反悔,会令人产生不良印象。因此,在下决定之前,务必要经过深思熟虑。如果你正在和客户商谈一件无法遂下决定的事时,不妨请他给你一点时间“Please
let me think it over.”(请让我考虑一下。)或“ Would it be all right to
give you an answer tomorrow?”(明天再答复您行吗?)切记,仓促地下决定往往招致严重的后果!
第20招 说“不”的技巧
--No, but …
在商务沟通上,该拒绝时,就应该斩钉截铁地说“No.”拐弯抹角地用“That's
difficult"(那很困难。)或“Yes,
but..."(好是好,可是…)来搪塞,会令对方觉得你答应得不够干脆,而不是在委婉地拒绝。如果你说“No,but…”对方便清楚地知道你是拒绝了,但似乎还可以谈谈。这个时候,你因为已先用“No”牵制对方,而站在沟通的有利位置上了。[/size:389d8dc76e][/color:389d8dc76e]
2009-04-23 12:38:49
吴学辉
[color=indigo:bd0dafaf87][size=18:bd0dafaf87]1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗-戴卫斯吗?
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫?梅耶史先生吗?
4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today. 我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。
5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan. 我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel. 我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long. 班机很好,就是时间太长了。
9.Did you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快吗?
10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather. 不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
11.How was your flight? 你的航班怎样?
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane? 你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation? 华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?
14.No, I don’t. Will it be a problem? 不,我没有,会有困难吗?
15.I don’t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls. 我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。
16.I’ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time. 我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。
17.We’ve booked a Western-style room for you. 我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。
18.Let’s go to the station to get a train into town. 我们到火车站去乘车进城。
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here? 从此地去台北要很久吗?
20.It’s about an hour. 大概要一个小时。
21.We’ll get a taxi from the station. 我们到火车站乘出租车。
22.There’s a shuttle bus we can use. 我们可搭乘机场班车。
23.I’ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel. 我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat? 你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Let’s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired. 那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner? 你想吃饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat. 我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
29.If you’re hungry, we can eat dinner now. 如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。
30.Have you had breakfast yet? 你吃过早餐了吗?
31.Yes. It was delicious. 是的,味道很好。
32.Good. Let’s go to the office. 好的,我们去办公室吧。
33.How is your room? 你的房间怎样?
34.Did you sleep well last night? 你昨晚睡得好吗?
35.Why don’t we go to the office now? 为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
36.We’ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes. 我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00. 参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。
38.Our new product line has been very successful. We’ve expanded the factory twice this year already. 我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。
39.I’d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you’d like to know? 我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information. 我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。
41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories? 你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?
42.Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average. 是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。
43.I’d like to explain what makes this factory special. 我要向你说明本工厂的特性。
44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have. 这是我们的全自动化工厂。
45.It’s the most up-to-date in the industry. 这是同业中最新型的。
46.We’ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation. 通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%.
47.Could you tell me the cost of production per unit? 请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?
48.I’m afraid I don’t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section. 恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。
49.I’m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that. 关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。
50.Let me direct that question to the manager. 让我直接问经理好了。
51.I’m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable. 那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。
52.Yes, I’d like to know your daily production. 是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。
53.Is there anything you"d like to know? 你想知道什么?
54.Is there anything I can explain fully? 有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?
55.What did you think of our factories? 你认为我们的工厂怎样?
56.I was impressed very much. 我有深刻的印象。
57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time. 我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。
58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory. 你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。 [/size:bd0dafaf87][/color:bd0dafaf87]
2009-04-23 12:36:21
吴学辉
[color=indigo:fdbd255987][size=18:fdbd255987](三)
OFFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?
办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?
NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?
尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克·戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦·特纳吗?
OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please. 办公室文员: 请稍等。
OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you. 办公室文员: 有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。
HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?
海伦: 谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样?
NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York? 尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢?
HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid. 海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。
NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.尼克:那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。
HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll ②come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?
海伦: 真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?
NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to ③meet up either before or after.
尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。
HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also ④drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.
海伦: 太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。
NICK: That’s what I was thinking. 尼克: 我也是这么想的。
HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th? 海伦: 嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的时候到波士顿?那是8号吧?
NICK: That’s right. Now, I could ⑤stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday...Would that be possible? 尼克: 没错。那样的话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟——可能是礼拜一的时候——那没问题吧?
HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.
海伦: 啊,恐怕礼拜一的时候我不在办公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在开会。
NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.
尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。
HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston? 海伦: 你打算什么时候离开波士顿?
NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.可能是礼拜二下午,也可能是礼拜三上午,但我想赶在礼拜三晚上搭乘航班返回伦敦。
HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized. 好。嗯,如果你能在礼拜三上午飞过来的话,那对我们来说最好不过了。葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。如果有时间的话,你可以再去一下我们的办公室,我们可以迅速处理一些还没有解决的细节问题。
NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.
尼克: 听起来不错。只要我能赶回机场搭上我的夜班飞机就行。
HELEN: No problem. Look, why don’t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we’ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?
海伦: 没问题。嗯,一旦你确定了你的航班日期,发个传真告诉我具体情况如何?那样我们就可以给你回复当天的日程安排——那天是9号礼拜三,对吧?
NICK: That’s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.
尼克: 没错。好,嗯,我会的,我期待着下礼拜和你们见面。
HELEN: Same here. See you next week. 海伦: 我也是。下礼拜见。
(四)
电话之秘书用语
到国外出差之前,一般而言都以传真和外国的当事者取得晤面的约定,很少用电话联络。但是在国内,或是自己在国外需要紧急晤面的时候,利用电话则较为方便。在本篇中所要介绍的是要求晤面的人:
(1)正确介绍自己的姓名,与正确获知对方姓名。
(2)要询问希望与谁晤面,并且把意思正确地传达给对方。
(3)要传达或询问约定的时间与场所。
如果能正确地沟通并掌握上述三点原则,那么你的商务英文电话就可以说是及格了。
(1)经由秘书安排约定
I’d like to make an appoingtment with Mr.Hammer. (我想要和Hammer先生约个见面时间)
原则上约定见面商谈时,应事先用传真或信函同志对方较为妥当。如果在事先未能以书面告知时,最好说清楚见面时想说的内容,如 to diascuss the contract [洽谈合同事宜]。
(2)经由秘书安排约定
Could I see Mr.Hammer sometime this week? (我们能不能在这个星期跟Hammer先生见个面?
sometime this week 是[这个星期随便什么时候]之意。最好配合自己的日程表说清楚有空闲的时间,如 Either on Wednesday or Thursday.(星期三或星期四都可以)。
(3)经由秘书安排约定
Would it be possible to see Mr.Hammer tomorrow? (明天能不能跟 Hammer先生见个面?) 左句含有 Does Mr.Hammer have time to meet with me tomorrow? (Hammer先生明天有时间跟我见面吗?),或 If he does have time,may I meet him tomorrow? (如果他有空,我明天能跟他见面吗?)之意。
(4)经由秘书安排约定
What time is convenient for him? (他什么时候有空呢?) 也可以说 What time is he available?(他什么时候有空?),但用 convenient 会给人比较客气的感觉。如果无法照对方的要求时间见面时,就说I’m available at three o’clock.(我三点有空)来试探一下也无妨。
(5)经由秘书安排约定
I’d like to have lunch with him tomorrow. (我想明天和他吃午饭)
在欧美,商业界常举行 a lunch meeting [商业午餐]。在这种聚餐中,不但容易相互沟通,也可以借此加深彼此交情,因而用餐的时间长达三小时的情形也屡见不鲜。
(6)直接求见本人
If you have time, I’d like to meet with you today. (如果您有时间,我想今天跟您见个面)
虽然已约好时间,可是有急事想提早见面时,就可以用这句。如果没有空闲时间就说 I’m sorry,but I’m really tied up today.(很抱歉,我今天真的没空)。
(7)直接求见本人
Could you spare me about half an hour? (能不能给我半个小时的时间?)
这句话是对熟人说的话。spare是[腾出(时间),分让(东西)之意。有时间的话说 Sure.,OK.等;如果没空的话说 I’m afraid I can’t.(恐怕不行)就可以了。
(8)直接求见本人
Could we get together at L.A.Restaurant? (我们能不能在洛城餐厅会面?)
get together是[聚会、会面]之意的较为随便的说法。说明聚会地点,如某某餐厅等时,最好指出大家共同认识(shared knowledge)的目标比较好。
(9)直接求见本人
I was wondering if we could arrange a meeting to discuss the new product. (我想,我们是不是可以安排一次会面来讨论新产品)
这句是经由第三者介绍而尚未谋面的人在约定晤面时使用。I was wondering if...的说法含有不太拘束形式的温和语气。还可以用Would it be possible to meet and discuss the new product?.
(10)直接求见本人
I’m calling about what we discussed the other day. (我打电话是为了前几天我们所讨论的事)
这句是已见过面想再继续时的说词。接到电话的人可以答称 I’ve been waiting for your call.(我一直在等您的电话里),并接着说Let’s get together. When can we meet to talk?(我们来聚一聚。什么时候可以见面?)
(11)询问目的
What would you like to talk to me about? (你要跟我谈些什么事?)
也可以用 Can l ask you what you want to discuss?.要见面之前,事先了解讨论的内容、前后关系、背景(context)等有助于预作交涉前的准备工作。
(12)表示同意
Sure. (好啊!)
简短地表达肯定的方式有 Certainly. (当然可以),Of course.(当然)等,意思都差不多。在谈话中如果常用这种简短词句会给人幼稚的感觉。应该用一些不同说法才能给人较佳印象。
(13)表示拒绝
I don’t think we have to meet on this subject. (关于这个问题,我不认为我们有见面的必要)
对于不认识的人或推销人员的求见电话,认为无需见面时,可以用这句话,或明确地用It’s probably not necessary to meet.(没有必要见面)来加以谢绝。
(14)与代理人会面
I’m afraid I can’t, but Mr.Brown will meet you instead. (我不能会面,但Mr.Brown会替我跟你见面)
句首用 I’m afraid I can’t...会给人非常客气的印象。若不小心而唐突地说出I’m too busy to meet you.,说不定会给对方带来受轻视的感觉。
(15)想要决定的时间与场所
May I arrange the time and the place, please? (能不能让我安排时间与场所?)
也可以 Do you mind if I set the time and location for our meeting? (我来定见面的时间和地点可以吗?)。开会的时间和地点常常影响商谈的成果,因而配合对方时间的同时,要把握主导权。
(16)询问适当的时间
When do you have free time? (您什么时候有空?)
这是自己有时间可以配合对方来约定见面时间的问法。也可以用 When are you available? 谈商务时,free time 指的是除去假日及下班后的时间。
(17)告知适当时间
I’m free at three o’clock today. (我今天下午3点有空)
此句是(3点以前不方便,但3点以后才有空)的意思。也可以用 I’m available at three o’clock.如果是[3点到4点有空]的话,就用availbale from three o ’clock until four 即可。
(18)提议约定日期与时间
Can I see you Thursday at nine? (我能不能在星期四,9点跟您见面?)
如果对方没有时间时,就用 How about...? 的句型来调整适当的见面时间。用I’ll be free anytime from 10:00a.m.till 3:00p.m.on Wednesday.(星期三的上午10点到下午3点我都有空)的话,可以让对方选择方便的时间。[/size:fdbd255987][/color:fdbd255987]
2009-04-23 12:34:47
吴学辉
[color=indigo:9fd87a4de2][size=18:9fd87a4de2](一)
A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 隐四通公司, 您好,我是Mary。
B: Hello, I’d like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找Hunter先生。
A: May I ask who is calling, please? 请问您是哪位?
B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company. 我是IBM电脑公司的Herbert Wood.
A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… (into PBX) Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line. 谢谢,Wood先生,请稍等。(打内线电话)Hunter先生,IBM电脑公司的Wood先生找您。
C: Can you find out what he wants? 你可以问他有什么事吗?
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (to caller) I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about.
好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者说)对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。
B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not? 是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。
A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please? (to PBX) Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software.
我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗?(打内线电话)Hunter先生,Wood先生想买一些计算机软件。
C: I see. Put him on line two. 好的,请转到2号线。
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (To caller) Mr. Wood, I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting. I’ll put you through to Mr. Hunter.
好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者)Wood先生,不好意思让你久等了,我把你的电话接给Hunter先生。
A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?
B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生说话吗?
A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?
B: John Smith.
A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?
请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?
B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。
A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free? 我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?
B: Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那样最好了。
A: Could I have your name again, please? 请再一次告诉我你的姓名,好吗?
B: Yes. It’s John Smith.好的,我叫John Smith。
二
A: And the number? 电话号码呢?
B: 021-64358796
A: OK. You’ll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.
好的,Smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到Bush先生的电话。
B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye. 谢谢你的帮助,再见。
A: You are welcome. Good-bye. 别客气,再见。
A: Madison Industries. This is Cathy Winer speaking. Can I help you? Madison工业,我是Cathy Winer, 我能帮您吗?
B: Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please? 下午好,麻烦你接到Black先生,好吗?
A: May I know who’s calling? 请问您是哪位?
B: This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. Computer Co…I’m calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company. 这里是A.B.C电脑公司的Mary Fox. 我是替我们公司总经理Tom Backer先生打电话。
A: I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?
对不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他给你打电话的,好吗?
B: I’m afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.
我想Baker先生想现在和Black先生说话,他有紧急事情与Black先生商量,不能拖延。
A: OK. Then, would you please hold the line? (one minute later) 好的,请你别挂机。(一分钟后)
Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead. Fox小姐,电话接通了,Black先生可以和你通话了,请吧。
B: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. Winer 非常感谢你的善意帮助,Winer小姐。
A: You are welcome. 别客气。
A: Good morning. NTT Co… 早上好,NTT公司。
B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please? 你好,可以和出口部负责人Ira Black先生通话吗?
A: I’m sorry. Mr. Black has just gone out. May I ask who’s calling? 对不起,Black先生刚出去。可以问一下您是哪位吗?
B: This is John Carter from Ace Consultant. Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him?
我是Ace咨询公司的John Carter. 请你告诉我什么时候能找到他。
A: I really have no idea when Mr. Black could be available in the office. Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message? 我真的一点都不知道Black先生什么时候会在办公室。您可以过一会儿再打来或者给他留言吗?
B: I think it’s better for me to leave a message. But it’s important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message.
我觉得还是留下一个口信比较好。不过这件事很要紧,请一定将留言传达给他。
A: I see. I’m sure to pass your messages to Mr. Black. 明白了,我一定把您的留言传达给Black先生。
B: Good. Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice? It’s very important. I’ll explain later. 那就好,你可以告诉他,由于意外变化,在进一步通知之前,请勿给NNC公司发货。事关重大,稍后我会做出解释。
A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if I’ve got it all. 行。我重复一遍留言,看看是否记全了。
作为职场中的一员,我们免不了要外出办公。为了使自己的工作更有效率,我们就需要提前和对方确定好相关事宜,这时,电话就发挥了相当重要的作用。通过电话还可以用它来解决当面不好说的许多问题呢!本期,我们就来学习一下如何用电话预约和解决问题。[/size:9fd87a4de2][/color:9fd87a4de2]
2009-04-23 12:33:57

写评论

发短文
写文章
提问题